Apply By Submitting an MS Word CV.
- Level: Associate Vice President
- Sales Hunter & Leader /Business Development
- Salary: up-to £150K PA Plus Bonus
- Domain: Banking & FS
- Location: London UK
- New Visa Options Not Available
- Must be based in UK and right to work.
Our client is focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers, and is one of the fastest-growing brands in brand strength and rated amongst the top IT services brands. Our client has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World.
As a leading company in IT Services and IT Consulting they are now looking to hire a number of Associate Directors, Sales professionals at senior level to open doors within the Retail BANKING industry.
Your role will be to connect with finance and banking industry with the sight to open opportunities for Technology Sales and provide technology trends and financial transformation solutions.
Ideally we require professionals with a good understanding of the Technology Banking industry with a focus of getting empanelment to provide solutions and services into this sector.
Would like to have:
- Minimum 12+ years of professional experience in IT Services sales leadership, pre-sales, program management and solutioning, with at least 8+ years in the areas of Digital Transformation & related technologies
- Minimum 10+ years of this experience should be in the UK/European markets
- Technology Degree or Equivalent Experience required.
- Acquiring New Logos
- Empanelment process understanding within sector.
- Sales, Business Development
- Must have sold service/platform based deals to multiple banks
- Experience of structuring and selling large deals to tier 1/tier 2 organisations
- Digital selling (Digital, RPA, AI, Mobile, Analytics) experience will be preferred
- Must have existing C-level/ senior level relationships in the UK market. Should be able to evangelise my clients brand with their new & existing relationship.
- Work with advisory and analyst firms to build pipeline. Previous advisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Should be working as an individual contributor
- Ability to sell directly to senior stakeholders, create and manage a consistent pipeline
- Lead the development of long-term relationships with new clients
- Experience of working with the presales, inside sales and delivery organisations preferred
- Experience of working within a large multinational IT Services organisation
My client is looking to pay a six figure salary plus a superb bonus structure and benefits.