- Business Development Director - Gaming
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £70K - £75K PA
- Location: UK
Who are we? We are a leading specialist Services Provider, offering a range of products to the Games Industry. Our main customers are Games Developers, Games Publishers, and Platform Holders.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Director to cover Europe who can help and grow the businesses footprint.
You will be responsible for visiting clients’ sites and closing sales, writing proposals and negotiating contracts.
Ideally you will have knowledge of the gaming industry, including a working knowledge of hardware, operating systems, networks and software and selling solutions. You will be a committed professional dedicated to providing excellent customer service and have excellent relationship building skills and be able to liaise with clients at all levels.
- Have proven experience in building a portfolio from scratch and growing it, with a successful track record of hunting net new logos
- Have demonstrable track record in achieving/exceeding annual booking and revenue targets
- Are able to communicate with and build relationships with senior client stakeholders (CXO, CXO-1, CXO-2 and CXO-3 levels)
- Are able to work effectively with globally distributed teams
- Brings in a ‘hustler’ mentality – Focus on getting things done both internally and for customers
A proactive self-starter with ambition, a can do attitude and a plenty of drive to succeed.