Apply: CV MS Word Format
Title: Channel/Alliance Manager
Salary: £45K - £70K PA
This role is specifically to manage my client’s strategic partner with Top Insurance product company such as – Guidewire, Mulesoft and SFD . As a Partner Manager, you have a proven sales record of working with Partners in region to build joint go-to-market plans that lead to successful software and services sales to Enterprise clients. You are comfortable working in partnership with ISV’s as well as other teams/groups such as Professional Services, Engineering etc. These product companies will expect you to champion their innovative proposition to make organizations more productive and collaborative.
- As an alliance manager, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share with these product vendors across the region. You will coordinate with the sales team across EMEA to approach accounts strategically. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects.
- You will work as part of the Sales Team to ensure we engage effectively with our partners to assure ongoing growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement.
- You will be sufficiently familiar with some/any of these software product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and if required hands-on demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders.
- A large majority of your time will be partner & customer facing. You will measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing and Sales
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong technical aptitude
- 3+ years of work experience with Enterprise Software sales thru partners
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Undergraduate degree
- Prior experience in Product companies a plus