Position: Client Partner - Sales - Hybrid role, Global T&T
Location - UK, London
Our client has been committed in delivering meaningful technology solutions to, Large Enterprises & Fortune 500 organizations. The company has attained deep domain expertise across four chosen verticals -Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare and Insurance, Travel and Transportation and Manufacturing & Consumer.
Global Travel & Transportation (GTT) Practice - Solutions & Offerings group is mainly responsible for responding to RFPs/RFQs and also developing IT Solutions and Offerings for Airlines, Hospitality and Logistics companies.
We are currently looking for an individual who has experience in selling solutions and managing growth within a set of clients in the Global Travel & Transportation Sector
This role is a hybrid position which includes being a Client Partner/Account Manager and New Business Sales. You will be responsible for delivering quality account management and business optimization through the effective management and development.
The business environment demands that the Client Partner/Account Manager demonstrates a capability to plan and manage for both short and longer-term goals
Develop new business sales through strategic relationship with the client. Support the sales team in delivering the agreed quarterly and annual revenue and yield targets for the relevant vertical/BU
Negotiate changes to pricing and contractual arrangements in agreement with line management or as required to maximize the revenue growth potential.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in developing new business sales through our strategic relationship with the client
- Create an annual Client Partner/Account Management Plan and revenue mix, resource requirements, deployment and development plans for the team.
- Domain knowledge in GTT is required
- Support the sales team in delivering the agreed quarterly and annual revenue and yield targets for the vertical/BU
- Conduct regular business reviews with and participate in strategic account and opportunity reviews with Project Managers.
- Create Development plans for all direct reports in line with the development paths
Key Success Criteria
- Deliver against all KPIs
- Reach and exceed the revenue target including new business targets
- Drive process adherence within the Team
- Maintain excellent customer/partner satisfaction whilst maximizing revenue growth
- Drive customer / partner satisfaction initiatives to deliver optimal relationships and loyalty.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £80,000.00-£100,000.00 per year