- Data Sales Director
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £NEG+ PA Plus Bonus
- Location: London, UK
Snowflake/Data Sales Director will be responsible to drive revenue growth across one or more geographies in Europe. This is a quota carrying role focused on growing Our client’s cloud data business on Snowflake/Cloud Data platform, and manage opportunities through all phases, including demand generation and demand capture.
- Responsible for growing Our client’s Snowflake/Cloud data business.
- New-Logo acquisition within Europe working in collaboration with Snowflake sales org and Our client’s geo-sales teams.
- Work side-by-side with Snowflake/Hyperscaler in identifying, driving, closing and serving our existing client base.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with Snowflake/Hyperscaler sales organization across North America.
- Showcase Our client’s cloud data platforms and services on Snowflake/Hyperscaler as a strategic fit for the customer organization through joint lunch ‘n’ learn, workshops, boot camps with Snowflake/Hyperscaler AE, Presales and geo-based vertical teams.
- Interact with CXO/VPs at clients to determine pursuit strategies, develop client messaging plans and relationships, and apply industry-leading cloud transformation practices.
- Understand how Our client’s cloud and data automation platforms fit the complex modernization problems at customer and define a unique PoV for each deal.
- Collaborate with solutions team to develop scope of service, effort estimation, differentiators, value adds and pricing throughout the deal/RFP/RFI stage.
- Must be able to travel up to 50-70%
- Minimum 5-7 years of verifiable experience in selling/closing deals in product/services space in one of the following areas: Cloud migration, Data migration & modernization Strategy
- Understanding of Snowflake/Hyperscaler data sales organization structure, mandates and go-to market strategy for cloud data business.
- Ability to network across Snowflake/Hyperscaler account teams, presales and vertical sales org.
- Existing relationships with Snowflake/Hyperscaler sales organization and experience in driving deals through networking will be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales pursuit and client relationship management experience.
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations, and practice teams in building solutions.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Years of experience required for position: 10+