Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £25 - £30K PA
An experienced Desktop engineer who will be part of a small team responsible for building client devices and offering administration support for issues/queries. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in this specific area and a proactive approach to working.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate Desktop / Laptop issues
- Experienced and good understanding of WIN7/10
- EPO/McAfee Encryption
- Office 2010/2016/365
- MS Exchange
- Building laptops, Desktop and Workstations
- Good understanding of build documentation
- Good understanding of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Good understanding of Outlook as Administration of the team calendar and responses to appointments may be required
- Well-presented, professional attitude an approach to working
- High level of communication as required for deskside visits
- Excellent organization skills and time keeping
- At least 2+ years of work experience in an IT 2nd line support environment
- Education qualification: GCSE/GNVQ
What’s in for you?
- Our client promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation