Enterprise Account Manager
Salary/Rate £80000 - £85000/annum + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Clients Enterprise Business team as a Regional Account Manager - RAM
As a RAM you will be responsible for driving growth of our client’s technologies and services in the Enterprise market. You will have a “hunter” and a “results oriented” mind-set with a passion to drive growth from new prospects and an established successful client base. With an understanding of the Channel, you would leverage your existing relationships and be responsible for aggressively driving partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential.
The role is perfect for an individual who thrives on overachieving sales targets, will understand all aspects of complex selling in an enterprise technology market and exceed customer expectations.
- Increase the Enterprise market share - Identify, develop, process and close Enterprise sales opportunities
- Responsible for professionally representing my client and proactively selling its broad range of enterprise security solutions and services through our well established partner community.
- Enhance the relationship with end users & resellers to promote sustainable revenue growth.
- To identify and pro-actively target enterprise prospects and existing clients to drive the adoption of new technologies and services increasing market share
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that will exceed sales targets and ensure a high level of customer acquisition, growth, satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure disciplined use of my clients sales tools to facilitate opportunity management, accurate forecasting, account planning and ensure customer relationship information remains up to date.
- Align with Partner Manager to participate in strategic account planning and prospecting activities within the partner and alliance community to deliver mutual benefit.
Ideal you must:
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable presentation skills, negotiation skills and strong closing ability.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and influence a broad range of stakeholders, internal and external.
- Ability to work autonomously and integrate as part of a remote team.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Sales role.
- Ability to engage at the C level in a business benefits discussion.
- Previous experience or exposure selling Enterprise Security Solutions.
- Previous experience working for a software vendor would be preferred.
- Previous experience in selling IT security/ Infrastructure/ Software would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas in target market by selling and closing complex solution to end customers.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation and cloud based solutions preferred