Location : London
Salary: £Negotiable Per Annum
Our client a well established oraganisation are currently looking for a Guidewire Consultant to join them on a permanent basis to drive forward their delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to their clients.
Located in London with occasional travel abroad, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge on the GuideWire platform.
- Full understanding of the GuideWire product suite and the frameworks.
- Knowledge in configuration and coding using GuideWire tools and accelerators, GuideWire Batch, and GuideWire predefined plugins.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience in the P&C Insurance domain (Personal and Commercial Auto and Property) and Product Testing with Guidewire Claim Center, BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, testing Integration of Multiple External Interfaces with Guidewire Products, Testing Web Applications, Migrationas from old legacy system into Web system.
- Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements for the insurance implementation projects. Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories/ use cases, process flows, data flows and report mock-ups.