Title: Insurance Practice Head
The UK & Europe Insurance Practice Head at our client has thought leadership, practice development and delivery responsibilities. You will be responsible for the development and execution of business solutions targeted toward driving value for our clients. You are expected to become industry leading advisors and work with the C-level of our customers in developing long-term strategy and near-term value drivers. Individuals will chip in to the practice’s growth by identifying and developing additional revenue opportunities, and through recruitment and development of junior consultants.
- Lead consulting & business development by articulating distinctive points of view on the intersection of Digital, Property and Casualty. Close the leads through business development life cycle to closure
- Lead the delivery of consulting / advisory engagements with our clients providing thought leadership and consulting execution mentorship to project teams to ensure high customer projected scores and repeat business
- Originating, developing and maintaining senior level client relationships within the Business organization of the Insurance Companies. Management of revenue, profitability and resource utilization at target accounts
- Providing subject matter expertise and leading business development efforts for large transformation opportunities in the Insurance domain space for multi-tower deals working across other horizontals and verticals within our client
- Develop domain related IP, tools and assets that demonstrate trends in product development, distribution, marketing and operations
- Drive new offerings working with our digital COEs to improve the Property and Casualty value chain
- Developing and commercializing market facing thought leadership (e.g., white papers)
Required Skills And Qualifications
- 10+ years in the Property and Casualty insurance industry with particular recent focus on digital transformation.
- Hands on Implementation/Lifecycle Experience in Guidewire PC/BC/CC V8 – 10
- 5+ years in consulting / advisory capacity, Tier 1 Consulting company preferred
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Deep understanding of the issues facing Property and Casualty carriers. Insights into how industry leaders are addressing the challenges of anemic growth, new distribution channel, offsetting low interest rate impact, legacy cost of closed blocks and operations cost optimization pressure.
- Proven self-starter mentality, critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Clear, concise and thoughtful oral and written interpersonal skills
- Possession of a real passion for practice development, guiding associates, people development and motivating high-performance teams
- Operate in a highly matrixed environment – collaborating, motivating and bringing multi-solution / multi-organization solutions to clients
- Frequent interaction with Director + levels internally to help craft, develop and deliver client solutions