Apply: CV MS Word Format
- Sales Hunter/Business Development
- Level: Associate Vice President
- Salary: upto £120K PA Plus Bonus
- Domain: BFS
- Location: London UK
- New Visa Options Not Available
- Must be based in UK and right to work.
The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves banking & financial services, telecom, logistics, manufacturing and technology industries
- Individual contributor
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge (Banking & Financial Services) in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Ability to work with Offshore team
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.