Apply By Submitting an MS Word CV.
- Sales Hunter/Business Development
- Level: Associate Vice President
- Salary: upto £120K PA Plus Bonus
- Domain: Insurance
- Location: London UK
- New Visa Options Not Available
- Must be based in UK and right to work.
The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves banking & financial services, telecom, logistics, manufacturing and technology industries
They are currently seeking an exceptional sales professional who understands how Insurance companies TICK.
They are looking for a HUNTER/Senior Technology Solutions Professional who is able to open doors within these market sectors, Insurances organisations.
Solutions could cover:
- Performance Engineering
- IT Services
- Customer Experience
- Enterprise Architecture
- Platforms, Analytics & Connected Enterprise Solutions
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Mobility Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Enterprise Security & Risk Management
- Exp- 12 - 15 years would be preferred.
- 8-15 years of direct selling experience with at least 4-5 years in sales in Insurance
- Must have sold service/platform based deals to multiple banks
- Experience of structuring and selling large deals to tier 1/tier 2 Insurance organisations
- Digital selling (Digital, RPA, AI, Mobile, Analytics) experience will be preferred
- Must have existing C-level/ senior level relationships in the UK market. Should be able to evangelise my clients brand with their existing relationship.
- Work with advisory and analyst firms to build pipeline. Previous advisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Should be working as an individual contributor
- Ability to sell directly to senior stakeholders, create and manage a consistent pipeline
- Lead the development of long-term relationships with new clients
- Experience of working with the presales, inside sales and delivery organisations preferred
My client is looking to pay a six figure salary plus a superb bonus structure and benefits.