Senior Director - BPM/BPO
Location : City of London
Salary: £Negotiable Per Annum
My client delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer interaction services, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes
We are currently looking for an experienced senior executive with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry.
My client requires strong entrepreneurship professional skills in Business Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Satisfaction, Strategy, and Vendor Management.
- Must be able to Lead/close deals with values between $1m - $1bn. This would include structuring transactions, bid leadership, negotiation, organisation design, and capital investment.
- Must be able to lead operations through change/transformation to deliver. Global operational span and control multi-regional delivery locations/complex matrix structures. Entity restructuring for regulatory permissions and working with regulatory processes in multiple jurisdictions.
- Identify opportunities and implement robotic tools/interventions to transform business processes.
- Ideally must have experience using analytics tools including reporting and visualisation.
- Customer Insight, knowledge management, design, implementation and delivery of customer lifecycle models, systems processes and contact management
- Evaluation of legacy platforms, workflow/applications. Redesigning, restructuring and implementation. Multi-channel digital transformation.
- Preferred sectors: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services Solutions
- Customer Interaction Services
- Finance and Accounting Governance
- Risk & Compliance
- Human Resources
- Legal Services