Title: Insurance SME
My client is a global information technology services company and we are currently recruiting for an exceptional Insurance SME.
Working with clients to manage relationships, make regular site visits to understand issues, suggest solutions and collaborate with delivery teams to accurately interpret business requirements and translate them into solutions for use in building a business case.
You will be required to work alongside the delivery team to provide technical expertise in the interpretation of business requirements to build a business case for products and services for clients.
- Demonstrate wider understanding of insurance placement and market conditions of UK market.
- Providing solutions to various technical and conceptual issues raised by Team & Client.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrable experience in Commercial P&C Insurance/ Expertise in slip/submission interpretation for all classes of business
- Deep understanding of personal & commercial, claims including regulatory requirements for casualty & property related claims
- Detailed understanding of end to end life cycle of UW and Claims operations
- Understanding of typical industry challenges for a general insurer (UK & NA markets) is faced with in UW Operations, back-office operations and Claims operations
- Effective communication skill with the ability to communicate in person and by phone/video calls.
- An understanding of Six Sigma
- Demonstrable Team handling experience
- Solution Oriented for Prospect, Client & Team Members
- Knowledge and experience of how transformation can be led in Claims/UW space by leveraging Technology/Automation etc.
- Experience leading a team of business analysts
- CPCU certified resources (preference)