- CLOUD ENTERPRISE DIGITAL ARCHITECT (CTO)
- Level: CTO
- Location: London UK
- Salary: £130K - £150K NEG
We are currently looking for a skilled professional technology leader with a strong background in delivery of large-scale software products and digital enterprise Agile, DevSecOps and Cloud transformation programs.
Ideally this person will be highly technical with at least 20 years technology experience and very strong in CLOUD technologies with excellent experience in delivery and consulting, CTO Level or Acting CTO.
- Architect cloud native applications for leading cloud platforms using emerging cloud-native architectures.
- Support assessment of existing enterprise application portfolios and help envision and plan modernization roadmaps including architectural blueprints.
- Help our client organizations envision, plan and build core platforms for enterprise use (API, Data Integration, Decision Hubs etc.)
- Work with our technology partners to be always at cutting edge of technology and turn it into competitive edge for our customers
- Present and defend solutions/proposals to IT and Business Leaders from Mid Management to CXOs.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has pulse on future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions ("trusted advisor" role).
- Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply the appropriately in solutions
- Expert or Master level of knowledge of multiple technologies or IT disciplines including Cloud, Cloud Native Development, API Economy, Digital Experience, Applied Intelligence, Automation, Stream/ Event Based Architecture, Reliability Engineering, Cyber Security, Extremely Large Scale Data Processing
- Able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and availability Engagement Delivery