We are looking for an onsite Service Delivery Director to be based out of the UK. Ideally a growth oriented delivery director who has experience in managing / delivering Infra, Cloud, Apps modernisation engagements and in particular
- Job: Snr Service Delivery Director
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Start Date: EO January 2023
Apply with MS Word CV or TXT, Our business preferred format.
CV's will be reviewed during the whole of December 2022 for processing in January 2023
- Responsible for ensuring and managing systems availability in accordance with SLAs across the full IT estate
- Single point of contact for all service delivery related matters to the client Management of service delivery levels, SLAs and contractual service targets
- Accountable for service delivery and cross-functional collaboration across all towers
- Execute an effective service and delivery strategy focused on results, performance, process and prioritization
- Ensure clear, timely communication and reporting of status of engagement to my client and Customer on all aspects of the services provided by my client to the client.
- Mentoring managers & team members from my client to ensure that they are delivering a professional, high quality, high value & responsive service experience to the client
- Ensure regular, formal service reviews are conducted and recorded in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving the financial profitability of the customer account
- Steer the IT business transformation programme/s to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operating model across a large portfolio of solutions and services
Must have experience across
- Managed Services
- Data Centre Migration
- Data Centre Transformation
- Infrastructure Services
- Technology Landscapes with Managed Services
- Transition Management
Previous experience in a similar IT Service Delivery Lead or Manager/Director role within an IT Services or IT Consultancy and Experience managing third party supplier relationships.
- Significant demonstrable experience of driving performance in an IT/ Infrastructure Service environment
- Good Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to influence across levels
- Must have knowledge of ITIL Or Similar qualifications and experience
Oodlesjobs.com provide a dedicated complete recruitment service for employers and those seeking employment in Information Technology (IT) covering BPO, IT Services, Software & Development across Retail, Distribution, Finance (FinTech), Banking and Manufacturing to name a few and are always looking for experienced professionals, so do get in touch.