- Solution Sales - BPO
- Location: London
- Salary: £90K PA plus Bonus
Our client is a global leader and the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. They are a team of seasoned IT practitioners, distinguished engineers and ‘Automateers’, striving as the customers’ trusted partner and delivering the best possible solutions using digital technologies.
We are currently recruiting for an exception Hunter who is able to close BIG Ticket BPO deals across a mixed vertical sector.
The individual in this position is responsible for leading sales for consulting and services to new clients across various industry verticals. Key feature is that you will be responsible for new business sales within assigned markets.
- BPO sales experience is highly required
- Must have a Solid outsourced Contact Centre and BPO management experience with inbound, outbound, chat, and email.
- Champion the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base
- This position will generate leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned for Sales.
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities through phone/social media prospecting, marketing and industry relationships.
- Proactively conducting research on potential client and industry marketing opportunities.
- Drafting pitches and overseeing the proposal/ RFP process.
- Assisting corporate counsel on contract negotiation.
- Assisting in developing and overseeing the firm marketing budgets.
- Designing and maintaining effective communication materials including presentation content and client communication.
- Overseeing databases and sales cycle tracking tools.
- Report on sales activity with consistent frequency
- 6+ years leadership experience successfully building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience directing strategies for new sales.
- Can professionally draft and deliver proposals, both internally and externally.
- Experience building successful working relationships with C-level executives.
- Ability to work virtually and travel frequently to pursue and qualify leads.
- Proven thought leadership that inspires action, accountability, results and teamwork.
- Superior business skills including financial acumen, corporate planning, business operations, and account management.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Contribute in supporting the organizational growth.
If you feel you have the right skills and energy for this role, please do submit your CV for consideration.