Sr. Digital Cloud Architect
Location : London
Salary: £100,000 - 140,000 Per Annum
The Digital CTO office is currently seeking Sr. Digital Cloud Architect to support Digital Transformations pursuits.
The Digital CTO Group works with C-level leadership at my client and its Enterprise customers to advise on strategies for digital transformation and digital innovation with focus on increasing business value through technology disruptions using Cloud, Cognitive and Automation.
We’re looking for
- The growth mindset to support our explosive growth plan and to establish my client as key global Digital Transformation Player.
- A person who has come through the ranks of development, technical team leadership and architecture.
- A confident influencer, someone who is not afraid to hold firm on appropriate solution choices.
- A pragmatist who can see the good and bad of something and make rounded decisions and suggestions based on what's important today and tomorrows direction.
- A great communicator who can converse in person and over phone/ video conferences effectively with Business and IT management from mid to CXO level.
Your Knowledge And Experience
- Experience of designing and building distributed applications, especially targeting the main public cloud space providers.
- Fluent in the design, implementation and ongoing evolution of APIs, especially REST based.
- Deep understanding and working experience of working with enterprise Data & Integration Platforms, Tools and Technologies
- Experience of building technical solution proposals, ability to lead teams or build quick demos.
- You take great satisfaction in making things work well, make them work quickly, and enable the business to deliver new live product features quickly.
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Processes, tools and methodologies. Aware of Scrum, DevOps and Site Reliability engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of internet scale systems including distributed computing, Edge/Fog Computing, in-memory computing, Integration Patterns, Micro-services, IoT, BPM, BRMS, AI and Analytics.
Nice to have
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional) or GCF (Associate Cloud Engineer or Certified Cloud Architect)
- TOGAF Certified
- SAFE Agile certified or extensive experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment.
Education and Experience Required
- Industry experience - minimum 12 to 18 years Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience, 10 of which is with Pega products.
- Support my client’s sales and account teams to identify, qualify, mature and convert sales opportunities to meet assigned new business quota ($10M - $20M depending on experience)
- Lead workshops to identify the client current and future state architecture
- Identify areas of improvements, quick wins and prioritize these according to what is relevant for the client’s business
- Identify applicable Pega technology relating to achieving short and long term transformation goals
- Create transformation scenario and analysis and present to executive management
- Act as architectural counterpart during the mission
- Responsible for multiple sales cycle deliverables, for example, architectural views (business, technical, and solutions), architectural reference model, current and future state model and analysis, trade of analysis, transformation journey and value models
- Architect solutions using established and/or emerging technologies of program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Identify, propose, capture and share architectural IP.
- Contribute to the Digital CTO office’s Architecture and Solutions assets and IP.
- Develop for client technically and operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans.
- Assess business impact of multiple technologies/strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to CXOs and Snr technical and business leaders, Contributes to my client’s customer events as well as industry events as keynote speaker