Job Title: VP Client Relationships
My client manages and operates business processes for leading global organizations. The organization custom-designs, implements and operates over 400 processes, many of them end-to-end, working as an extension of the client’s enterprise. My client has four comprehensive industry based business units focusing on different work streams.
The VP – Client Relationships will be a member of sales and account management team that reports into the respective Business Unit Head. This person will have responsibility of delivering and owning a high level of governance of client relationships.
- Have the consultancy disciplines associated with proposition development, account planning, opportunity planning, pursuit management and deal closure, in collaboration with other business units & my client support organisation, as appropriate.
- Provide overall business plan for the vertical assigned & identify & target key prospects for large Multi Mn Deals (10 Mn + £ TCV Deals)
- Provide executive leadership on sales pursuits - Oversee multiple proposal development efforts on an individual basis with responsibility to drive and close deals.
- Manage the sales of specific opportunities working with solution architects, client teams, legal and commercial etc and participate in both written and oral sales activities.
- Identify potential leads independently (or with others) through networking, cold-calling, trade shows, public speaking, and/or other sources.
- Develop client awareness and relationships with potential buyers, analyst, advisory & associates through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, whitepapers, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, and/or other business or social gatherings.
- To drive revenue by creating and championing high-value propositions for the client
- Peer with Clients’ to understand their business imperatives and gain the trust of the Client so as to be perceived as part of their extended team
- To have business oversight of Client Relationships from all aspects including the account and delivery teams
- To assist Senior Management in early identification and articulation of Client needs and also help articulate my client views to the Clients’ senior management
- Managing clients visits and accompanying them to Indian Operation Centers as and when required
- Degree level education
- 5 to 10 years of Client Relationship experience out of which at least few years should have been at an equivalent management level ideally with one of the following:
- An off shoring company with operations in India
- A knowledge services outsourcing company
- Any offshoring or outsourcing company but past work experience in financial services
- A track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to surpass challenging performance goals.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, able to create and deliver convincing
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Relationship builder
- Ability to manage Client Relationship process and forecast with precision
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive level audience
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics